Jeepers creepers, what a week this is going to be! J and I have decided to head to Calgary this weekend to (in equal parts) see his family and head to Farm, a restaurant I’ve been itching to go to since it opened. We’ve been trying to plan a trip down for a few months, but seem to get thwarted at last moment. Do you ever have those weeks where you’re just excited, and the universe seems to be throwing creativity and fabulous news and adventures at you? That’s what I feel like this week. Look at what’s going on out there, and in Edmonton this week..
– The steps to rejuvenating Polaroid are slowly but surely being walked. (NYTimes)
– Tunde Abimpe and Co. make another loop through town. If you want to see TV on the Radio, they’re at Ed’s this time. While bigger, the sound has been likened to “6 dogs humping in a tin bathtub” . Easier to get tickets… but will you want them? (yes you will.)
– If they’re not your style, the love child of Unicorns and Arcade fire roll into town. Clues is playing at Brixx below Starlite – I’m really very excited! You can read a little and listen here. (Spin)
– The Royal Bison Craft and Art Fair is this Saturday/Sunday. I could use another exclamation mark.. but it would be excessive. (RB)
– J at Rosy Delights is rockin’ my world with her knitwork lately. (Rosy Delights)
xo lovelies, I’m off to plan my trip and be excited!